From the latest products and services to the informative workshops to the fun events, there is SO MUCH TO SEE at the Houston Abilities Expo. Wouldn't it be great to view it all from your mobile device and even plan your Expo visit with a personalized itinerary? Now, there's an app for that!
The free app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, Android and Blackberry devices.
To get the guide, choose one of the methods below:
- Download "Guidebook" from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace, OR
- Visit http://guidebookapp.com/getit from your phone's or iPad's browse, OR
- Scan the image pictured below with your mobile phone. (For scanning, a code reader app such as "Barcode Scanner" is required. Then you can scan the square pattern and it will automatically take you to "Guidebook.")
If you are downloading from an iPad, access the iPhone (not iPad) apps from your Apple App Store. (This application is available in a vertical/portrait-mode format only.)
Once you have installed the "Guidebook" application onto your iPhone or Android:
- Open it up and select "Download Guides."
- Search “Abilities Expo Houston.”
- Or you can click “Trade Show & Events,” click "Future" and scroll through to "Abilities Expo Houston."
- Select "Abilities Expo Houston" which will download the guide to your phone.
If you are on a Blackberry:
- Open up a browser and navigate to http://m.guidebookapp.com.
- Click "Future" and navigate to "Abilities Expo Houston" (The guides are sorted by start date. The Houston event is August 3-5, 2012.)
- Select "Abilities Expo Houston" and it will open up the guide.
This is new for us too, so be sure to let us know what you think of the mobile app!